Vengeance Demon Hunter
WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.1
Demon Hunter Tree Summary
This build focuses on Single Target effectiveness through Sigil of Flame, Chaos Nova, and The Hunt while also utilizing Unrestrained Fury to increase maximum Fury and Soul Rending to increase leech. The build also includes optional talents like Blazing Path, Consume Magic, and Extended Sigils that can be chosen based on personal preference.
- Vengeful Retreat improves mobility due to its ability to remove snares and vault away.
- Imprison improves crowd control.
- Shattered Restoration improves healing.
- Bouncing Glaives improves AoE.
- Demonic can be chosen over First of the Illidari for demon form after using Eye Beam.
- Master of the Glaive and Felfire Haste improve mobility.
Vengeance Tree Summary
- Perfectly Balanced Glaive improves Single Target due to reduced cooldown of Throw Glaive.
- Deflecting Spikes improves survivability through increased Parry chance.
- Meteoric Strikes improves mobility through reduced cooldown of Infernal Strike.
- Calcified Spikes improves survivability through reduced damage taken after Demon Spikes ends.
- Retaliation generates high threat and damages attackers while Demon Spikes is active.
- Fel Flame Fortification improves survivability through reduced magic damage taken while Immolation Aura is active.