Vengeance Demon Hunter
WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.0.2 • Noxxic Legacy
Below are the recommended gems & enchants based on the Stat Priority Guide. As mentioned there, the recommended Stat Priority (which determines these recomendations) are generalized to be well-suited for most players. However, simulating your own character will always give the most accurate stat weights.
Agility > Critical Strike > Versatility > Mastery > Haste > Bonusarmor > Armor > Stamina > Leech
- Agility increases your attack power and the damage dealt by your abilities. Further, Agility slightly increases your chance to Dodge.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing. As Vengeance, Crit also increases your chance to Parry via Riposte.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Fel Blood increases the armor provided by Demon Spikes and increases your attack power.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD.
- Armor Armor reduces physical damage received.
- Stamina increases your total health.
- Weapon DPS 19.23
- Attack Power 3.63
- Agility 3.62
- Weapon Offhand DPS 2.58
- Critical Strike 1.97
- Versatility 1.83
- Mastery 1.72
- Haste 1.5
- Bonusarmor 0
- Armor 0
- Stamina 0
- Leech -0.01
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-demon-hunter-vengeance": Class=DemonHunter, Spec=Vengeance, Bonusarmor=0, MasteryRating=1.72, HasteRating=1.5, OhDps=2.58, Agility=3.62, Stamina=0, Leech=-0.01, Versatility=1.83, CritRating=1.97, Dps=19.23 )