Vengeance Demon Hunter
WoW Class Guide • WoW Shadowlands Patch 9.2.5 • Noxxic Legacy
Below are the recommended gems & enchants based on the Stat Priority Guide. As mentioned there, the recommended Stat Priority (which determines these recomendations) are generalized to be well-suited for most players. However, simulating your own character will always give the most accurate stat weights.
Agility > Critical Strike > Mastery > Haste > Versatility > Bonusarmor > Stamina > Leech > Armor
- Agility increases your attack power and the damage dealt by your abilities. Further, Agility slightly increases your chance to Dodge.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing. As Vengeance, Crit also increases your chance to Parry via Riposte.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Fel Blood increases the armor provided by Demon Spikes and increases your attack power.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Stamina increases your total health.
- Armor Armor reduces physical damage received.
- Weapon DPS 15.32
- Attack Power 2.85
- Agility 2.84
- Critical Strike 2.54
- Weapon Offhand DPS 1.89
- Mastery 1.84
- Haste 1.72
- Versatility 1.56
- Bonusarmor -0.02
- Stamina -0.02
- Leech -0.02
- Armor -0.03
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-demon-hunter-vengeance": Class=Demon Hunter, Spec=Vengeance, Agility=2.84, Attack power=2.85, Bonusarmor=-0.02, HasteRating=1.72, Armor=-0.03, Weapon dps=15.32, CritRating=2.54, MasteryRating=1.84, Versatility=1.56, Stamina=-0.02, Weapon offhand dps=1.89, Leech=-0.02 )