Blood Death Knight
WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.2.5
This rotation guide should help give a basic understanding of what to do, what's most important, and how to prioritize Blood Death Knight abilities and cooldowns.
- Death and Decay on cooldown
- Abomination Limb and Empower Rune Weapon (with 1+ empty Rune and 3 missing Bone Shield charges)
- Dancing Rune Weapon on cooldown (with less than 6-7 Bone Shield charges)
- Tombstone with 6+ Bone Shield charges and 20+ seconds remaining on Dancing Rune Weapon cooldown
- Death's Caress (outside Dancing Rune Weapon) or Marrowrend (during Dancing Rune Weapon) if Bone Shield is expiring.
- Death Strike to prevent Runic Power cap (or when needing health)
- Blood Boil if nearby enemies lack Blood Plague or if at 2 charges
- Marrowrend with 6 or fewer Bone Shield stacks
- Heart Strike with 3+ Runes
- Blood Boil
- Use Death and Decay and Blood Boil to maintain aggro and AOE damage.
- Use Abomination Limb and Empower Rune Weapon for extra damage and resource generation.
- Prioritize using Tombstone with 6+ Bone Shield charges and 20+ seconds remaining on Dancing Rune Weapon cooldown.
- Use Death Strike to prevent Runic Power cap or when needing health.
- Use Heart Strike with 3+ Runes for single target damage.
- Use Anti-magic Shell, Vampiric Blood, Icebound Fortitude, Lichborne, and Dancing Rune Weapon as defensive cooldowns.