Blood Death Knight
WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.2
The below Stat Priority recommendations are developed with SimC using default raid profiles. For best results, we recommend using SimulationCraft to generate stat weights for your characters.
Stamina > Strength > Versatility > Haste > Critical Strike >= Mastery
- Stamina increases your total health.
- Strength increases your attack power and the damage dealt by your abilities. Further, Strength slightly increases your chance to Parry.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD. Also, Haste increases your Rune regeneration speed.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing. As Blood, Crit also increases your chance to Parry via Riposte.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Blood Shield provides an absorption shield with every Death Strike.
- Stamina 9.07
- Strength 7.57
- Versatility 6.01
- Haste 5.67
- Critical Strike 4.77
- Mastery 4.57
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-death-knight-blood": Class=DeathKnight, Spec=Blood, CritRating=4.77, HasteRating=5.67, MasteryRating=4.57, Stamina=9.07, Str=7.57, Versatility=6.01 )