Blood Death Knight
WoW Class Guide • WoW Shadowlands Patch 9.2.5 • Noxxic Legacy
Below are the recommended gems & enchants based on the Stat Priority Guide. As mentioned there, the recommended Stat Priority (which determines these recomendations) are generalized to be well-suited for most players. However, simulating your own character will always give the most accurate stat weights.
Strength > Critical Strike > Versatility > Mastery > Haste > Bonusarmor > Stamina > Armor >= Leech
- Strength increases your attack power and the damage dealt by your abilities. Further, Strength slightly increases your chance to Parry.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing. As Blood, Crit also increases your chance to Parry via Riposte.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Blood Shield provides an absorption shield with every Death Strike.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD. Also, Haste increases your Rune regeneration speed.
- Stamina increases your total health.
- Armor Armor reduces physical damage received.
- Weapon DPS 20.34
- Strength 6.19
- Critical Strike 4.29
- Versatility 4.23
- Mastery 3.83
- Attack Power 3.34
- Haste 3
- Bonusarmor -0.04
- Stamina -0.05
- Armor -0.05
- Leech -0.06
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-death-knight-blood": Class=Death Knight, Spec=Blood, Stamina=-0.05, HasteRating=3, CritRating=4.29, Str=6.19, Attack power=3.34, Bonusarmor=-0.04, MasteryRating=3.83, Versatility=4.23, Leech=-0.06, Armor=-0.05, Weapon dps=20.34 )