WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.1
The below Stat Priority recommendations are designed to optimize DPS effectiveness for most character setups. While the most accurate stat priority comes from simulating your own character with proper settings, you can still use this stat priority to simplify decisions on gear choices and consumables.
Strength > Haste > Versatility > Critical Strike > Mastery
- Strength increases your attack power and the damage dealt by your abilities.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Deep Wounds enables your core damage abilities like Mortal Strike and Arms Execute to deal additional damage by creating a Bleed on your target.
- Weapon DPS 51.69
- Strength 10.29
- Attack Power 8.55
- Haste 6.55
- Versatility 6.05
- Critical Strike 6.05
- Mastery 5.85
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-warrior-arms": Class=Warrior, Spec=Arms, Str=10.29, MasteryRating=5.85, Versatility=6.05, Dps=51.69, CritRating=6.05, HasteRating=6.55 )