WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.0.2 • Noxxic Legacy
Below are the recommended gems & enchants based on the Stat Priority Guide. As mentioned there, the recommended Stat Priority (which determines these recomendations) are generalized to be well-suited for most players. However, simulating your own character will always give the most accurate stat weights.
Agility > Critical Strike > Haste > Mastery > Versatility
- Agility increases your attack power and the damage dealt by your abilities.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD. Also, Haste increases Focus regeneration and attack speed for both you and your pets.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Spirit Bond increases damage of you and your pet's Focus spending abilities and regenerates health while your pet is active.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Weapon DPS 38.62
- Agility 7.84
- Attack Power 7.47
- Critical Strike 4.67
- Haste 4.53
- Mastery 4.11
- Versatility 3.92
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-hunter-survival": Class=Hunter, Spec=Survival, MasteryRating=4.11, Versatility=3.92, Dps=38.62, Agility=7.84, HasteRating=4.53, CritRating=4.67 )