WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.0.5 • Noxxic Legacy
Below are the recommended gems & enchants based on the Stat Priority Guide. As mentioned there, the recommended Stat Priority (which determines these recomendations) are generalized to be well-suited for most players. However, simulating your own character will always give the most accurate stat weights.
Agility > Mastery > Versatility > Critical Strike > Haste
- Agility increases your attack power and the damage dealt by your abilities.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Executioner increases the damage dealt by your finishing moves.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD. Also, Haste increases your Energy regeneration.
- Weapon DPS 45.08
- Agility 8.12
- Attack Power 7.73
- Mastery 3.59
- Versatility 3.57
- Critical Strike 3.52
- Haste 2.43
- Weapon Offhand DPS 1.55
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-rogue-subtlety": Class=Rogue, Spec=Subtlety, Dps=45.08, Versatility=3.57, CritRating=3.52, HasteRating=2.43, OhDps=1.55, Agility=8.12, MasteryRating=3.59 )