WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.0.2 • Noxxic Legacy
Below are the recommended gems & enchants based on the Stat Priority Guide. As mentioned there, the recommended Stat Priority (which determines these recomendations) are generalized to be well-suited for most players. However, simulating your own character will always give the most accurate stat weights.
Strength > Critical Strike > Haste > Versatility > Mastery > Armor > Bonusarmor > Leech >= Stamina
- Strength increases your attack power and the damage dealt by your abilities. Further, Strength slightly increases your chance to Parry.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing. As Protection, Crit also increases your chance to Parry via Riposte.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Critical Block increases your chance to block and critically block while also increasing your attack power.
- Armor Armor reduces physical damage received.
- Stamina increases your total health.
- Weapon DPS 25.78
- Strength 4.72
- Attack Power 4.33
- Critical Strike 2.71
- Haste 2.7
- Versatility 2.52
- Mastery 2.25
- Armor 0.28
- Bonusarmor 0.28
- Leech 0.04
- Stamina 0.04
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-warrior-protection": Class=Warrior, Spec=Protection, MasteryRating=2.25, HasteRating=2.7, Leech=0.04, Versatility=2.52, Dps=25.78, Bonusarmor=0.28, CritRating=2.71, Str=4.72, Stamina=0.04 )