WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.0.5 • Noxxic Legacy
The below Stat Priority recommendations are designed to optimize tanking effectiveness for most character setups. While the most accurate stat priority comes from simulating your own character with proper settings, you can still use this stat priority to simplify decisions on gear choices and consumables.
Strength > Haste > Critical Strike > Versatility > Mastery > Bonusarmor > Armor > Leech Stamina
- Strength increases your attack power and the damage dealt by your abilities. Further, Strength slightly increases your chance to Parry.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing. As Protection, Crit also increases your chance to Parry via Riposte.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Divine Bulwark reduces damage taken while standing in Consecration, improves your chance to block attacks, and increases your attack power.
- Armor Armor reduces physical damage received.
- Stamina increases your total health.
- Weapon DPS 25.58
- Strength 4.74
- Attack Power 4.25
- Haste 2.85
- Critical Strike 2.33
- Versatility 2.3
- Mastery 2.23
- Bonusarmor 0
- Armor 0
- Leech -0.02
- Stamina -0.03
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-paladin-protection": Class=Paladin, Spec=Protection, Leech=-0.02, Stamina=-0.03, Str=4.74, Bonusarmor=0, MasteryRating=2.23, Versatility=2.3, CritRating=2.33, Dps=25.58, HasteRating=2.85 )