WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.0 • Noxxic Legacy
Below are the recommended gems & enchants based on the Stat Priority Guide. As mentioned there, the recommended Stat Priority (which determines these recomendations) are generalized to be well-suited for most players. However, simulating your own character will always give the most accurate stat weights.
Strength > Versatility >= Critical Strike > Mastery > Haste > Bonusarmor > Armor > Leech = Stamina
- Strength increases your attack power and the damage dealt by your abilities. Further, Strength slightly increases your chance to Parry.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing. As Protection, Crit also increases your chance to Parry via Riposte.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Divine Bulwark reduces damage taken while standing in Consecration, improves your chance to block attacks, and increases your attack power.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD.
- Armor Armor reduces physical damage received.
- Stamina increases your total health.
- Weapon DPS 7.93
- Strength 1.36
- Versatility 1.34
- Attack Power 1.33
- Critical Strike 1.29
- Mastery 0.98
- Haste 0.97
- Bonusarmor 0.01
- Armor 0.01
- Leech 0.01
- Stamina 0.01
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-paladin-protection": Class=Paladin, Spec=Protection, Attack power=1.33, Bonusarmor=0.01, MasteryRating=0.98, HasteRating=0.97, Weapon dps=7.93, Str=1.36, Armor=0.01, Versatility=1.34, Leech=0.01, CritRating=1.29, Stamina=0.01 )