WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.0.2 • Noxxic Legacy
Below are the recommended gems & enchants based on the Stat Priority Guide. As mentioned there, the recommended Stat Priority (which determines these recomendations) are generalized to be well-suited for most players. However, simulating your own character will always give the most accurate stat weights.
Agility > Versatility > Critical Strike > Mastery > Haste
- Agility increases your attack power and the damage dealt by your abilities.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Main Gauche increases the chance for your main-hand attacks to grant an extra attack for additional damage.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD. Also, Haste increases your Energy regeneration.
- Weapon DPS 38.22
- Agility 7.67
- Attack Power 7.29
- Weapon Offhand DPS 5.51
- Versatility 3.25
- Critical Strike 2.81
- Mastery 2.2
- Haste 1.73
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-rogue-outlaw": Class=Rogue, Spec=Outlaw, MasteryRating=2.2, Versatility=3.25, CritRating=2.81, Agility=7.67, OhDps=5.51, Dps=38.22, HasteRating=1.73 )