WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.1
The below Stat Priority recommendations are designed to optimize DPS effectiveness for most character setups. While the most accurate stat priority comes from simulating your own character with proper settings, you can still use this stat priority to simplify decisions on gear choices and consumables.
Agility > Critical Strike > Haste > Mastery > Versatility
- Agility increases your attack power and the damage dealt by your abilities.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD. Also, Haste increases Focus regeneration and attack speed for both you and your pets.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Sniper Training increases your range and the damage dealt by your abilities.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Weapon DPS 59.04
- Agility 10.19
- Attack Power 9.69
- Critical Strike 6.88
- Haste 5.85
- Mastery 5.71
- Versatility 5.64
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-hunter-marksmanship": Class=Hunter, Spec=Marksmanship, Agility=10.19, MasteryRating=5.71, Versatility=5.64, Dps=59.04, CritRating=6.88, HasteRating=5.85 )