WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.1
During combat you are constantly making decisions for what to cast next. Knowing what to do and when is critical for being effective at DPS. This rotation guide should help give a basic understanding of what to do, what's most important, and how to prioritize Marksmanship Hunter abilities and cooldowns.
As marksmanship, you should only have a pet out when in need of Bloodlust/Heroism or boosted survivability.
Single Target Rotation
- Trueshot (on cooldown)
- Volley (on cooldown)
- Kill Shot (on cooldown, or when it procs)
- Arcane Shot (spend Precise Shots charges)
- Rapid Fire (on cooldown)
- Aimed Shot (on cooldown, not if Arcane Shot is empowered)
- Arcane Shot (stay between 35 and 60 focus)
- Aimed Shot (when Lock and Load procs)
When nothing else to do, use Steady Shot.
Same as above, except use Multi-shot instead of Arcane Shot.