Havoc Demon Hunter
WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.1
Below is our recommended talent build for maximizing DPS effectiveness. Many different combinations of talents can be effective, so while the below build is our recommendation, take the time to read each talent and decide for yourself. Knowing about each talent and it's strengths and weaknesses can be immensely helpful.
Demon Hunter Tree Summary
This build focuses on Single Target effectiveness through Vengeful Retreat, Sigil of Flame, and Felblade.
- Unrestrained Fury improves Burst Damage due to increased maximum Fury.
- Consume Magic improves Single Target effectiveness by granting 20 Fury and removing a beneficial Magic effect from the target.
Havoc Tree Summary
This build focuses on Single Target effectiveness through Eye Beam, Improved Chaos Strike, Demonic Appetite, and Critical Chaos, while also incorporating some AoE capabilities with Cycle of Hatred and Fodder To the Flame.
- Felfire Heart improves AoE due to increased duration of Immolation Aura and Sigil of Flame.
- First Blood improves Burst Damage to the first target struck by Blade Dance.
- Looks Can Kill improves Single Target damage by providing guaranteed critical strikes with Eye Beam.
- Serrated Glaive improves Single Target damage by increasing damage taken from Eye Beam for enemies hit by Throw Glaive.
- Growing Inferno improves AoE damage by increasing Immolation Aura's damage over time effect.
- Tactical Retreat improves mobility while also generating Fury.