WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.1
This page is currently outdated. You can read more about the
Druid Tree Summary
- Verdant Heart improves Single Target due to increasing healing received by 20%.
- Improved Swipe improves AoE damage by increasing Swipe damage by 100%.
- Matted Fur improves Single Target due to Barkskin or Survival Instincts absorbing damage.
- Improved Rejuvenation improves Single Target due to increasing Rejuvenation's duration by 3 sec.
- Gale Winds improves AoE due to increasing Typhoon's radius by 20% and its range by 5 yds.
- Incessant Tempest improves Burst Damage due to reducing the cooldown of Typhoon by 5 sec.
Guardian Tree Summary
- Survival Instincts improves Single Target due to reducing all damage taken by 50% for 6 sec.
- Front of the Pack improves AoE due to increased Stampeding Roar radius and duration.
- Infected Wounds improves Single Target due to reducing enemy movement speed.
- Berserk: Ravage improves Burst Damage due to going berserk for 15 sec.
- Gory Fur improves Single Target due to reducing the Rage cost of Ironfur.
- Reinvigoration improves Burst Damage due to reduced Frenzied Regeneration cooldown.