WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.1
Below is our recommended talent build for maximizing tanking effectiveness. Many different combinations of talents can be effective, so while the below build is our recommendation, take the time to read each talent and decide for yourself. Knowing about each talent and it's strengths and weaknesses can be immensely helpful.
Druid Tree Summary
This build focuses on AoE effectiveness through Frenzied Regeneration, Starfire, Thrash, Improved Barkskin, and Sunfire.
- Verdant Heart improves Single Target due to increasing healing received by 20%.
- Improved Swipe improves AoE damage by increasing Swipe damage by 100%.
- Matted Fur improves Single Target due to Barkskin or Survival Instincts absorbing damage.
- Improved Rejuvenation improves Single Target due to increasing Rejuvenation's duration by 3 sec.
- Gale Winds improves AoE due to increasing Typhoon's radius by 20% and its range by 5 yds.
- Incessant Tempest improves Burst Damage due to reducing the cooldown of Typhoon by 5 sec.
Guardian Tree Summary
This build focuses on AoE effectiveness through Maul, Gore, Brambles, Mangle, Innate Resolve, and After the Wildfire.
- Survival Instincts improves Single Target due to reducing all damage taken by 50% for 6 sec.
- Front of the Pack improves AoE due to increased Stampeding Roar radius and duration.
- Infected Wounds improves Single Target due to reducing enemy movement speed.
- Berserk: Ravage improves Burst Damage due to going berserk for 15 sec.
- Gory Fur improves Single Target due to reducing the Rage cost of Ironfur.
- Reinvigoration improves Burst Damage due to reduced Frenzied Regeneration cooldown.