WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.0.2 • Noxxic Legacy
Below are the recommended gems & enchants based on the Stat Priority Guide. As mentioned there, the recommended Stat Priority (which determines these recomendations) are generalized to be well-suited for most players. However, simulating your own character will always give the most accurate stat weights.
Agility > Haste > Versatility > Critical Strike > Mastery > Stamina > Leech > Armor
- Agility increases your attack power and the damage dealt by your abilities. Further, Agility slightly increases your chance to Dodge.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Natures Guardian increases your maximum health, healing received, and attack power.
- Stamina increases your total health.
- Armor Armor reduces physical damage received.
- Weapon DPS 28.17
- Attack Power 4.71
- Agility 4.67
- Haste 2.59
- Versatility 2.29
- Critical Strike 2.12
- Mastery 2.04
- Stamina 0.02
- Leech 0.02
- Armor 0
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-druid-guardian": Class=Druid, Spec=Guardian, CritRating=2.12, MasteryRating=2.04, Stamina=0.02, Agility=4.67, Dps=28.17, Versatility=2.29, HasteRating=2.59, Leech=0.02 )