WoW Class Guide • WoW Shadowlands Patch 9.2.5 • Noxxic Legacy
Below are the recommended gems & enchants based on the Stat Priority Guide. As mentioned there, the recommended Stat Priority (which determines these recomendations) are generalized to be well-suited for most players. However, simulating your own character will always give the most accurate stat weights.
Agility > Critical Strike > Versatility > Haste > Mastery > Armor > Stamina > Leech
- Agility increases your attack power and the damage dealt by your abilities. Further, Agility slightly increases your chance to Dodge.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Natures Guardian increases your maximum health, healing received, and attack power.
- Armor Armor reduces physical damage received.
- Stamina increases your total health.
- Weapon DPS 23.95
- Attack Power 4.02
- Agility 3.99
- Critical Strike 2.97
- Versatility 2.74
- Haste 2.3
- Mastery 2.26
- Armor 0.04
- Stamina 0.01
- Leech -0.03
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-druid-guardian": Class=Druid, Spec=Guardian, CritRating=2.97, MasteryRating=2.26, Leech=-0.03, Armor=0.04, Versatility=2.74, Weapon dps=23.95, HasteRating=2.3, Stamina=0.01, Agility=3.99, Attack power=4.02 )