WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.0 • Noxxic Legacy
Below are the recommended gems & enchants based on the Stat Priority Guide. As mentioned there, the recommended Stat Priority (which determines these recomendations) are generalized to be well-suited for most players. However, simulating your own character will always give the most accurate stat weights.
Mastery > Intellect >= Versatility >= Haste >= Critical Strike
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Icicles adds an additional Icicle attack that is created by Frostbolt or Flurry. The Icicles are launched when you use Ice Lance or automatically when you hit 5 Icicles. Also, Mastery increases the damage done by your Frozen Orb.
- Intellect increases the damage and healing done by your spells.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing.
- Mastery 2.33
- Intellect 0.94
- Spell Power 0.85
- Versatility 0.85
- Haste 0.76
- Critical Strike 0.68
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-mage-frost": Class=Mage, Spec=Frost, CritRating=0.68, Spell power=0.85, MasteryRating=2.33, Intellect=0.94, Versatility=0.85, HasteRating=0.76 )