Frost Death Knight
WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.0.2 • Noxxic Legacy
Below are the recommended gems & enchants based on the Stat Priority Guide. As mentioned there, the recommended Stat Priority (which determines these recomendations) are generalized to be well-suited for most players. However, simulating your own character will always give the most accurate stat weights.
Strength > Haste > Mastery > Critical Strike > Versatility
- Strength increases your attack power and the damage dealt by your abilities.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD. Also, Haste increases your Rune regeneration speed.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Frozen Heart increases all Frost damage dealt, which increases the damage of core abilities like Frost Fever, Howling Blast, and Frost Strike.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Weapon DPS 23.53
- Weapon Offhand DPS 10.7
- Strength 9.26
- Attack Power 5.72
- Haste 5.43
- Mastery 5.25
- Critical Strike 4.85
- Versatility 4.09
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-death-knight-frost": Class=DeathKnight, Spec=Frost, Dps=23.53, Versatility=4.09, OhDps=10.7, CritRating=4.85, Str=9.26, MasteryRating=5.25, HasteRating=5.43 )