Frost Death Knight
WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.2
The below Stat Priority recommendations are developed with SimC using default raid profiles. For best results, we recommend using SimulationCraft to generate stat weights for your characters.
Critical Strike = Mastery > Haste >= Versatility >= Strength
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Frozen Heart increases all Frost damage dealt, which increases the damage of core abilities like Frost Fever, Howling Blast, and Frost Strike.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD. Also, Haste increases your Rune regeneration speed.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Strength increases your attack power and the damage dealt by your abilities.
- Critical Strike 6.02
- Mastery 6.02
- Haste 3.06
- Versatility 3.02
- Strength 3.01
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-death-knight-frost": Class=DeathKnight, Spec=Frost, CritRating=6.02, HasteRating=3.06, MasteryRating=6.02, Str=3.01, Versatility=3.02 )