WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.1.7
This rotation guide should help give a basic understanding of what to do, what's most important, and how to prioritize Fire Mage abilities and cooldowns.
- Use Shifting Power when there are no Fire Blast stacks.
- Use Pyroblast when neither Combustion nor Rune of Power is active, or when Sun King's Blessing is active and the cast finishes before expiration.
- Use Combustion when off cooldown.
- Use Phoenix Flames to convert Heating Up into Hot Streak during Combustion or when out of Fire Blast charges.
- Use Fire Blast to convert Heating Up into Hot Streak when not in Combustion.
- Use Pyroblast or Flamestrike with Hot Streak for 3+ stacked targets.
- Use Fireball or Scorch to generate Heating Up, and use Scorch at low health due to Searing Touch.