WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.0 • Noxxic Legacy
Below are the recommended gems & enchants based on the Stat Priority Guide. As mentioned there, the recommended Stat Priority (which determines these recomendations) are generalized to be well-suited for most players. However, simulating your own character will always give the most accurate stat weights.
Agility > Haste >= Versatility > Mastery > Critical Strike
- Agility increases your attack power and the damage dealt by your abilities.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD. As Feral, Haste increases the speed of your Energy regeneration.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Razor Claws increases the damage of Bleed effects including Rake, Rip, and Thrash Feral.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing.
- Weapon DPS 6.72
- Agility 1.18
- Attack Power 1.12
- Haste 1.02
- Versatility 0.88
- Mastery 0.8
- Critical Strike 0.53
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-druid-feral": Class=Druid, Spec=Feral, MasteryRating=0.8, Attack power=1.12, HasteRating=1.02, Agility=1.18, Versatility=0.88, Weapon dps=6.72, CritRating=0.53 )