WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.1.7
The below Stat Priority recommendations are developed with SimC using default raid profiles. For best results, we recommend using SimulationCraft to generate stat weights for your characters.
Agility > Mastery > Versatility > Haste > Critical Strike
- Agility increases your attack power and the damage dealt by your abilities.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Razor Claws increases the damage of Bleed effects including Rake, Rip, and Thrash Feral.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD. As Feral, Haste increases the speed of your Energy regeneration.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing.
- Weapon DPS 58.03
- Agility 11.01
- Attack Power 9.7
- Mastery 7.13
- Versatility 6.43
- Haste 6.04
- Critical Strike 5.49
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-druid-feral": Class=Druid, Spec=Feral, Agility=11.01, MasteryRating=7.13, Versatility=6.43, Dps=58.03, CritRating=5.49, HasteRating=6.04 )