WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.1
The below Stat Priority recommendations are designed to optimize DPS effectiveness for most character setups. While the most accurate stat priority comes from simulating your own character with proper settings, you can still use this stat priority to simplify decisions on gear choices and consumables.
Intellect > Versatility > Haste >= Mastery > Critical Strike
- Intellect increases the damage and healing done by your spells.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Master Demonologist increases the damage of your demons.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing.
- Intellect 11.08
- Spell Power 10.05
- Versatility 6.61
- Haste 6.56
- Mastery 6.46
- Critical Strike 5.48
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-warlock-demonology": Class=Warlock, Spec=Demonology, MasteryRating=6.46, Versatility=6.61, CritRating=5.48, Intellect=11.08, HasteRating=6.56 )