WoW Class Guide • WoW Shadowlands Patch 9.2.5 • Noxxic Legacy
DPS Rotation & Cooldowns
During combat you are constantly making decisions for what to cast next. Knowing what to do and when is critical for being effecting at DPS. This rotation guide should help give a basic understanding of what to do, what's most important, and how to prioritize Demonology Warlock abilities and cooldowns.
Single Target Rotation
- Implosion (see Note 1)
- Grimoire: Felguard on cooldown
- Summon Vilefiend on cooldown (see Note 2)
- Demonic Strength on cooldown
- Call Dreadstalkers on cooldown
- Hand of Guldan (if >4 Soul Shards)
- Demonbolt (if > 2 stacks of Demonic Core)
- Hand of Gul'dan (using 3 Soul Shards)
- Shadow Bolt
Note 1: Only cast Implosion when you have at least 3 Wild Imps up.
The Single Target Rotation should be continued even when fighting multiple targets. You can swap Summon Vilefiend for more available Soul Shards for Hand of Guldan, which is mostly effective in quick-to-die trash scenarios.