WoW Class Guide • WoW Shadowlands Patch 9.2.5 • Noxxic Legacy
Tank Rotation & Cooldowns
During combat you are constantly making decisions for what to cast next. Knowing what to do and when is critical for being effecting at tanking. This rotation guide should help give a basic understanding of what to do, what's most important, and how to prioritize Brewmaster Monk abilities and cooldowns.
- Keg Smash (On CD)
- Blackout Kick (On CD)
- Breath of Fire (On CD)
- Rushing Jade Wind (Always keep up)
- Tiger Palm (To dump energy / avoid energy cap)
- Expel Harm (Use as needed for survival)
- Touch of Death (When you can for extra DPS)
- Invoke Niuzao, the Black Ox (On CD for extra DPS)
Be sure to use Celestial Brew and Purifying Brew as much as possible to maximize your survivability. When fighting multiple targets, prioritize Breath of Fire over Blackout Kick and use Spinning Crane Kick instead of Tiger Palm
Be sure to utilize the following cooldowns!