WoW Class Guide • WoW Shadowlands Patch 9.2.5 • Noxxic Legacy
Below are the recommended gems & enchants based on the Stat Priority Guide. As mentioned there, the recommended Stat Priority (which determines these recomendations) are generalized to be well-suited for most players. However, simulating your own character will always give the most accurate stat weights.
Agility > Haste > Versatility > Critical Strike > Mastery > Stamina > Leech > Bonusarmor > Armor
- Agility increases your attack power and the damage dealt by your abilities. Further, Agility slightly increases your chance to Dodge.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD. As a Brewmaster, Haste increases the speed of your Energy regeneration.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Elusive Brawler increases your dodge chance every time you are hit by an attack until your next successful dodge while also increasing your attack power.
- Stamina increases your total health.
- Armor Armor reduces physical damage received.
- Weapon DPS 15.91
- Agility 2.84
- Attack Power 2.67
- Haste 2.08
- Versatility 2
- Critical Strike 1.97
- Mastery 0.93
- Stamina 0.06
- Leech 0.05
- Bonusarmor -0.38
- Armor -0.41
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-monk-brewmaster": Class=Monk, Spec=Brewmaster, CritRating=1.97, Versatility=2, Weapon dps=15.91, MasteryRating=0.93, Leech=0.05, HasteRating=2.08, Attack power=2.67, Agility=2.84, Bonusarmor=-0.38, Stamina=0.06, Armor=-0.41 )