WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.1
Below is our recommended talent build for maximizing DPS effectiveness. Many different combinations of talents can be effective, so while the below build is our recommendation, take the time to read each talent and decide for yourself. Knowing about each talent and it's strengths and weaknesses can be immensely helpful.
Druid Tree Summary
This build focuses on Single Target effectiveness through Rake, Rip, Maim and Starsurge abilities, while also including the Frenzied Regeneration Frenzied Regeneration to increase survivability.
Thrash improves AoE effectiveness by dealing immediate physical damage and periodic bleed damage. Improved Swipe increases Swipe and Brutal Slash damage by 100%. Ironfur increases armor by (120 * Agility / 100) for 7 sec, providing a burst of defensive mitigation. Wild Growth heals up to 5 injured allies within 30 yards of the target, making it a great addition to AoE healing. Innervate is a great choice for Restoration Druids as it can provide mana-free healing for 10 seconds.
Balance Tree Summary
This build focuses on Single Target effectiveness through Eclipse and Celestial Alignment.
- Shooting Stars improves Burst Damage due to its chance to call down a falling star.
- Solar Beam improves AoE effectiveness by interrupting the target and silencing all enemies within the beam.
- Stellar Flare improves Single Target damage by burning the target and generating 8 Astral Power.
- Twin Moons improves AoE damage by hitting another nearby enemy with Moonfire.
- Starfall improves AoE damage over time and extends the duration of active Moonfires and Sunfires.
- Fury of Elune improves Burst Damage and generates 40 Astral Power over its duration.