WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.1
Druid Tree Summary
Thrash improves AoE effectiveness by dealing immediate physical damage and periodic bleed damage. Improved Swipe increases Swipe and Brutal Slash damage by 100%. Ironfur increases armor by (120 * Agility / 100) for 7 sec, providing a burst of defensive mitigation. Wild Growth heals up to 5 injured allies within 30 yards of the target, making it a great addition to AoE healing. Innervate is a great choice for Restoration Druids as it can provide mana-free healing for 10 seconds.
Balance Tree Summary
- Shooting Stars improves Burst Damage due to its chance to call down a falling star.
- Solar Beam improves AoE effectiveness by interrupting the target and silencing all enemies within the beam.
- Stellar Flare improves Single Target damage by burning the target and generating 8 Astral Power.
- Twin Moons improves AoE damage by hitting another nearby enemy with Moonfire.
- Starfall improves AoE damage over time and extends the duration of active Moonfires and Sunfires.
- Fury of Elune improves Burst Damage and generates 40 Astral Power over its duration.