WoW Class Guide • WoW Shadowlands Patch 9.2.5 • Noxxic Legacy
DPS Rotation & Cooldowns
Single Target DPS Rotation
When fighting one target, use the following priority list while avoiding generating Astral Power if at it's maximum.
- Maintain DoTs (Moonfire, Sunfire, Stellar Flare)
- Starsurge (to consume Astral Power See Note 1)
- Lunar Strike (to consume Lunar Empowerment)
- Solar Wrath (to consume Solar Empowerment)
- Solar Wrath or (Lunar Strike) (See Note 2)
Note 1: Before casting Starsurge, make sure you are not already at maximum charges for Lunar or Solar Empowerment. In that case, you need to consume the Empowerment with it's respective spell (Lunar Strike or Solar Wrath.)
When fighting multiple targets, muse the following priority list.
- Starfall (to consume Astral Power & if >3 targets)
- Apply DoTs (Moonfire, Sunfire, Stellar Flare) on multiple targets (See Note 3)
- Solar Wrath or Lunar Strike (to consume their Empowerments)
- Lunar Strike to generate Astral Power
Note 3: Try not to apply DoTs on any target that may die in the next 6 seconds.
- Celestial Alignment Use on cooldown for additional damage and Astral Power generation.