WoW Class Guide • WoW Shadowlands Patch 9.2.5 • Noxxic Legacy
Below are the recommended gems & enchants based on the Stat Priority Guide. As mentioned there, the recommended Stat Priority (which determines these recomendations) are generalized to be well-suited for most players. However, simulating your own character will always give the most accurate stat weights.
Agility > Mastery > Critical Strike > Versatility > Haste
- Agility increases your attack power and the damage dealt by your abilities.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Potent Poisons increases the damage done by your poisons.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD. Also, Haste increases your Energy regeneration.
- Weapon DPS 36.02
- Agility 7
- Attack Power 6.51
- Mastery 5.41
- Critical Strike 4.78
- Versatility 4.45
- Haste 4.35
- Weapon Offhand DPS 3.04
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-rogue-assassination": Class=Rogue, Spec=Assassination, Attack power=6.51, CritRating=4.78, HasteRating=4.35, Weapon offhand dps=3.04, MasteryRating=5.41, Weapon dps=36.02, Agility=7, Versatility=4.45 )