Fury Warrior PvE DPS Rotation - 8.2
Below is our guide for prioritizing your Fury Warrior abilities optimally. This should help give you a basic understanding of what to do and what's most important to focus on. Keep in mind that simply following this (or any other) rotation guide will not guarantee you to be amazing at DPS. How aggressively you execute the rotation, how fast and intelligently you react in encounters, your FPS, latency, etc. play a large part in the end-result of your performance. We encourage you to really focus on those things and perfect this rotation if you're very performance-focused.
Single Target Rotation
DPS Priority: Execute this priority for optimal DPS.
- Siegebreaker when available (if selected).
- Rampage if not under the effects of Enrage or at 100 Rage.
- Bloodthirst on cooldown when not under the effects of Enrage.
- Fury Execute when available. Watch for Sudden Death procs (if selected).
- Raging Blow when available. Watch for cooldown resets.
- Whirlwind or Furious Slash as a filler ability.
The Fury Warrior AoE DPS priority is identical to the single target priority.
These are effective cooldowns to try and incorporate in each encounter.