Unholy Death Knight
WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.0.2 • Noxxic Legacy
Below are the recommended gems & enchants based on the Stat Priority Guide. As mentioned there, the recommended Stat Priority (which determines these recomendations) are generalized to be well-suited for most players. However, simulating your own character will always give the most accurate stat weights.
Strength > Haste > Mastery > Critical Strike > Versatility
- Strength increases your attack power and the damage dealt by your abilities.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD. Also, Haste increases your Rune regeneration speed.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Dreadblade increases all Shadow damage dealt, which increases the damage of core abilities like Scourge Strike and Death Coil
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Weapon DPS 42.21
- Strength 9.92
- Attack Power 7
- Haste 5.18
- Mastery 4.85
- Critical Strike 4.7
- Versatility 4.53
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-death-knight-unholy": Class=DeathKnight, Spec=Unholy, CritRating=4.7, MasteryRating=4.85, Versatility=4.53, HasteRating=5.18, Dps=42.21, Str=9.92 )