WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.2
The below Stat Priority recommendations are developed with SimC using default raid profiles. For best results, we recommend using SimulationCraft to generate stat weights for your characters.
Intellect >= Haste >= Mastery >= Versatility >= Critical Strike
- Intellect increases the damage and healing done by your spells.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Lightbringer increases healing done based on proximity to your target.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing.
- Intellect 6.58
- Haste 6.56
- Mastery 6.42
- Versatility 6.22
- Critical Strike 6.18
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-paladin-holy": Class=Paladin, Spec=Holy, CritRating=6.18, HasteRating=6.56, Intellect=6.58, MasteryRating=6.42, Versatility=6.22 )