WoW Class Guide • WoW Shadowlands Patch 9.2.5 • Noxxic Legacy
DPS Rotation & Cooldowns
During combat you are constantly making decisions for what to cast next. Knowing what to do and when is critical for being effecting at DPS. This rotation guide should help give a basic understanding of what to do, what's most important, and how to prioritize Destruction Warlock abilities and cooldowns.
Single Target Rotation
- Immolate keep active
- Chaos Bolt (only to avoid Soul Shards cap)
- (if have talent(s)) Channel Demonfire &/or Soul Fire (On CD)
If have talent Cataclysm, use it on CD.
- Rain of Fire
- Immolate keep active on multiple targets
- Chaos Bolt (when at 5 Soul Shards)
- (if have talent) Cataclysm
- Havoc (if 4 or less targets)
- Chaos Bolt
- Summon Infernal Use as often as possible for burst damage.