WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.1
During combat you are constantly making decisions for what to cast next. Knowing what to do and when is critical for being effective at DPS. This rotation guide should help give a basic understanding of what to do, what's most important, and how to prioritize Destruction Warlock abilities and cooldowns.
Single Target Rotation
- Immolate (maintain)
- Chaos Bolt (cast with 5 Soul Shards)
- Conflagrate (cast with 2 charges)
- Conflagrate (cast to generate Soul Shards)
- Incinerate (cast to generate Soul Shards)
- Immolate (maintain on up to 3 targets)
- Rain of Fire (use as main Soul Shard consuming spell with at least 3 targets stacked together)
Instead of Rain of Fire, consider using Chaos Bolt when more beneficial, such as when targets constantly move away from the Rain of Fire area.