Beast Mastery Hunter
WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.2
The below Stat Priority recommendations are developed with SimC using default raid profiles. For best results, we recommend using SimulationCraft to generate stat weights for your characters.
Agility > Critical Strike >= Haste >= Mastery >= Versatility
- Agility increases your attack power and the damage dealt by your abilities.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD. Also, Haste increases Focus regeneration and attack speed for both you and your pets.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Master of Beasts increases the damage done by your pets.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Agility 7.56
- Critical Strike 6.16
- Haste 6.06
- Mastery 6.04
- Versatility 6.02
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-hunter-beast-mastery": Class=Hunter, Spec=BeastMastery, Agility=7.56, CritRating=6.16, HasteRating=6.06, MasteryRating=6.04, Versatility=6.02 )