WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.1
During combat you are constantly making decisions for what to cast next. Knowing what to do and when is critical for being effective at DPS. This rotation guide should help give a basic understanding of what to do, what's most important, and how to prioritize Affliction Warlock abilities and cooldowns.
Single Target Rotation
- Agony (maintain DoT)
- Unstable Affliction (maintain DoT)
- Corruption (maintain DoT)
- Malefic Rapture (cast at 5 Soul Shards)
- Soul Rot (cast on cooldown)
- Vile Taint (cast when available)
- Malefic Rapture (to reach 3 stacks of Malefic Affliction)
When nothing else to do, cast Drain Soul.
- Seed of Corruption (use on multiple targets to apply / maintain Corruption)
- Agony (keep applied to multiple targets)
- Vile Taint
- Unstable Affliction (keep on the highest health target for Doom Blossom)
- Malefic Rapture (one per Unstable Affliction, then cast lots of Seed of Corruption)
When nothing else to do, cast Drain Soul (also use to gain soul shards on dying targets).
- Phantom Singularity (use on cooldown to deal area damage and heal yourself)
- Summon Darkglare
- Dark Soul: Misery