SimC Havoc Demon Hunter Results • WoW Shadowlands • Season 4 • Patch 9.2.5
Below ranks the abilities and buffs that were used in the simulation. This can be helpful to see which abilities make up the bulk of the total damage done, giving insight into what should be prioritized in your DPS rotation. The Time Spent tab, combined with "Max" mode, gives great insight into where your time should be optimally spent in a rotation.
Some common abilities might be missing, SimC does not always properly log the abilities used in the simulation.
The total damage each ability averaged during sims.
The average number of times each ability was cast during sims.
The average time buffs were active during the duration of the sims.
- Thrill Seeker97.1%
- Immolation Aura74.74%
- Furious Gaze72.41%
- Growing Inferno68.38%
- Phial of Putrefaction63.99%
- Celestial Guidance43.37%
- Acquired Axe Driver18.68%
- Blind Fury14.7%
- Potion of Phantom Fire10.56%
- Fatal Flaw Vers9.71%
- Acquired Sword7.31%
- Unbound Chaos5.6%
- Fel Rush Movement1.59%
- Acquired Wand0.85%
- Acquired Axe0.34%
Talents & Covenants
This is the gear profile used in this simulation. Item enhancements are all maxed out for the simulation, however some may not be displayed properly below.
- Head Mercurial Punishers Hood
- Neck Shadowghast Necklace
- Shoulders Mercurial Punishers Shoulderpads
- Back Shroud of the Sires Chosen
- Chest Mercurial Punishers Jerkin
- Wrists Devourers Sandblown Hidebinders
- Hands Grasps of Abducted Fate
- Waist Runecarvers Twisted Ward
- Legs Mercurial Punishers Breeches
- Feet Mercurial Punishers Boots
- Finger 1 Shadowghast Ring
- Finger 2 Ritual Commanders Ring
- Trinket 1 Cache of Acquired Treasures
- Trinket 2 Phial of Putrefaction
- Main Hand Alandiens Tortured Twinblades
- Off Hand Poxstorm Longsword of Pestilence
- DPS16,500.23 DPS
- Sim Build45114
Scale factors were ran in this simulation, below is the resulting stat priority and stat weights.Scale factors were not calculated in this sim.