WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.1
This page is currently outdated. You can read more about the
Druid Tree Summary
- Frenzied Regeneration improves Single Target due to its healing effect.
- Sunfire improves AoE due to its damage over time effect to all enemies within 8 yards.
- Starsurge improves Single Target due to its Astral damage.
- Rip improves Single Target due to its Bleed damage over time.
- Improved Swipe improves AoE due to its increased Swipe damage.
- Verdant Heart improves Single Target due to increased healing received.
Restoration Tree Summary
- Nature's Splendor improves Single Target due to the healing bonus to Regrowth from Nature's Swiftness being increased by 35%.
- Forest's Flow improves AoE due to Nourish extending the duration of Lifebloom, Rejuvenation, Regrowth, and Wild Growth effects on the target by 4 sec.
- Stonebark improves Single Target due to Ironbark increasing healing from your heal over time effects by 20%.
- Verdancy improves AoE due to Lifebloom blooms healing up to 3 targets within your Efflorescence.
- Regenerative Heartwood improves AoE due to allies protected by Ironbark also receiving 75% of the healing from each of your active Rejuvenations.
- Undergrowth improves AoE due to being able to Lifebloom two targets at once, but Lifebloom's healing is reduced by 10%.