WoW Class Guide • WoW Dragonflight Patch 10.1
The below Stat Priority recommendations are designed to optimize healing effectiveness for most character setups. While the most accurate stat priority comes from simulating your own character with proper settings, you can still use this stat priority to simplify decisions on gear choices and consumables.
Intellect > Haste > Critical Strike >= Mastery = Versatility
- Intellect increases the damage and healing done by your spells.
- Haste increases attack and spell casting speed, adds additional damage and healing to DoTs and HoTs, and reduces the GCD.
- Critical Strike increase the chance for your spells and attacks to critically hit for additional damage and healing.
- Mastery provides a passive bonus to your character based on your specialization. Mastery Grace increases the healing and absorption done via Atonement.
- Versatility increases your damage, healing, and absorption done and decreases damage received.
- Intellect 7.52
- Haste 6.02
- Critical Strike 4.52
- Mastery 4.48
- Versatility 4.48
PAWN String (AddOn)
( Pawn: v1: "noxxic-legacy-priest-discipline": Class=Priest, Spec=Discipline, CritRating=4.52, HasteRating=6.02, Intellect=7.52, MasteryRating=4.48, Versatility=4.48 )