Survival Hunter Sims
SimulationCraft Results • WoW Dragonflight • Patch 10.1.7
Below ranks the abilities and buffs that were used in the simulation. This can be helpful to see which abilities make up the bulk of the total damage done, giving insight into what should be prioritized in your DPS rotation. The Time Spent tab, combined with "Max" mode, gives great insight into where your time should be optimally spent in a rotation.
Some common abilities might be missing, SimC does not always properly log the abilities used in the simulation.
The total damage each ability averaged during sims.
The average number of times each ability was cast during sims.
The average time buffs were active during the duration of the sims.
- Anvil Strike Combat100%
- Endurance Training100%
- Mongoose Fury88.04%
- The Voice Beckons88%
- Exposed Wound49.78%
- Terms of Engagement49.64%
- Tip of the Spear31.88%
- Sophic Devotion23.33%
- Coordinated Assault18.75%
- Elemental Potion of Ultimate Power12.67%
- Coordinated Assault Empower9.59%
- Seething Rage8.45%
- Power Beyond Imagination Crit Rating5.75%
- Anvil Strike No Combat%
This is the gear profile used in this simulation. Item enhancements are all maxed out for the simulation, however some may not be displayed properly below.
- Head Ashen Predators Faceguard
- Neck Torc of Passed Time
- Shoulders Ashen Predators Trophy
- Back Voice of the Silent Star
- Chest Ashen Predators Sling Vest
- Wrists Flametouched Cuffs
- Hands Ashen Predators Skinners
- Waist Waistguard of Sanguine Fervor
- Legs Corpuscular Greaves
- Feet Acidic Hailstone Treads
- Finger 1 Seal of Questionable Loyalties
- Finger 2 Onyx Impostors Birthright
- Trinket 1 Dragonfire Bomb Dispenser
- Trinket 2 Elementium Pocket Anvil
- Main Hand Djaruun Pillar of the Elder Flame
- DPS107,062.81 DPS
- Sim Build51421
Scale factors were ran in this simulation, below is the resulting stat priority and stat weights.Scale factors were not calculated in this sim.