Subtlety Rogue Sims
SimulationCraft Results • WoW Dragonflight • Patch 10.2
Below ranks the abilities and buffs that were used in the simulation. This can be helpful to see which abilities make up the bulk of the total damage done, giving insight into what should be prioritized in your DPS rotation. The Time Spent tab, combined with "Max" mode, gives great insight into where your time should be optimally spent in a rotation.
Some common abilities might be missing, SimC does not always properly log the abilities used in the simulation.
The total damage each ability averaged during sims.
The average number of times each ability was cast during sims.
The average time buffs were active during the duration of the sims.
- Slice and Dice99.3%
- Deeper Daggers92.46%
- Roused Shadowflame81.96%
- Corrupting Rage80.31%
- Shadow Techniques77.5%
- Symbols of Death61.06%
- Finality Eviscerate48.45%
- Shadow Dance40.64%
- Danse Macabre40.64%
- Shadow Blades24.9%
- Finality Rupture24.47%
- Sophic Devotion23.29%
- Entropic Embrace21.83%
- Flagellation Buff20.92%
- Flagellation Persist20.03%
- Aqueous Enrichment16.3%
- Elemental Potion of Ultimate Power12.68%
- Cold Blood0.13%
This is the gear profile used in this simulation. Item enhancements are all maxed out for the simulation, however some may not be displayed properly below.
- Head Lifebound Cap
- Neck Eye of the Rising Flame
- Shoulders Lucid Shadewalkers Bladed Spaulders
- Back Lucid Shadewalkers Cape
- Chest Lucid Shadewalkers Cuirass
- Wrists Lifebound Bindings
- Hands Lucid Shadewalkers Clawgrips
- Waist Houndjowl Waistband
- Legs Lucid Shadewalkers Chausses
- Feet Grove Darkeners Treads
- Finger 1 Signet of the Last Elder
- Finger 2 Ringbound Hourglass
- Trinket 1 Cataclysmic Signet Brand
- Trinket 2 Witherbarks Branch
- Main Hand Nick of Time
- Off Hand Nick of Time
- DPS168,378.56 DPS
- Sim Build52188
Scale factors were ran in this simulation, below is the resulting stat priority and stat weights.Scale factors were not calculated in this sim.