SimC Subtlety Rogue Results • WoW Dragonflight • Pre-patch • Patch 10.0
Below ranks the abilities and buffs that were used in the simulation. This can be helpful to see which abilities make up the bulk of the total damage done, giving insight into what should be prioritized in your DPS rotation. The Time Spent tab, combined with "Max" mode, gives great insight into where your time should be optimally spent in a rotation.
Some common abilities might be missing, SimC does not always properly log the abilities used in the simulation.
The total damage each ability averaged during sims.
The average number of times each ability was cast during sims.
The average time buffs were active during the duration of the sims.
- Slice and Dice99.57%
- Combat Analysis97.89%
- Phial of Putrefaction65.56%
- Celestial Guidance43.48%
- Symbols of Death34.35%
- Combat Meditation33.38%
- Overcharged Anima Battery20.46%
- Potion of Spectral Agility10.57%
- Echoing Reprimand 26.7%
- Echoing Reprimand 45.96%
- Echoing Reprimand 34.61%
This is the gear profile used in this simulation. Item enhancements are all maxed out for the simulation, however some may not be displayed properly below.
- Head Umbrahide Helm
- Neck Azurevenom Choker
- Shoulders Far Travelers Shoulderpads
- Back Drape of Twisted Loyalties
- Chest Animasplattered Hide
- Wrists Bands of the Undergrowth
- Hands Gloves of Obscure Rituals
- Waist Girdle of Shattered Dreams
- Legs Abyssal Disharmony Breeches
- Feet Sinsoaked Waders
- Finger 1 Arachnid Cipher Ring
- Finger 2 Entwined Gorger Tendril
- Trinket 1 Phial of Putrefaction
- Trinket 2 Overcharged Anima Battery
- Main Hand Tanglewood Thorn
- Off Hand Tanglewood Thorn
- DPS5,300.32 DPS
- Sim Build46455
Scale factors were ran in this simulation, below is the resulting stat priority and stat weights.Scale factors were not calculated in this sim.