Marksmanship Hunter Sims
SimulationCraft Results • WoW Dragonflight • Patch 10.2
Below ranks the abilities and buffs that were used in the simulation. This can be helpful to see which abilities make up the bulk of the total damage done, giving insight into what should be prioritized in your DPS rotation. The Time Spent tab, combined with "Max" mode, gives great insight into where your time should be optimally spent in a rotation.
Some common abilities might be missing, SimC does not always properly log the abilities used in the simulation.
The total damage each ability averaged during sims.
The average number of times each ability was cast during sims.
The average time buffs were active during the duration of the sims.
- Windrunners Guidance96.53%
- Corrupting Rage80.3%
- Precise Shots51.34%
- Adaptive Stonescales Dmgtaken36.74%
- Adaptive Stonescales Crit35.27%
- Trick Shots29.45%
- High Intensity Thermal Scanner Vers23.35%
- Razor Fragments20.9%
- Eagletalons True Focus19.94%
- Unerring Vision19.94%
- Mirror of Fractured Tomorrows Crit Rating13.37%
- Elemental Potion of Ultimate Power12.67%
- Rapid Reload6.88%
- Mirror of Fractured Tomorrows Versatility Rating2.08%
- Mirror of Fractured Tomorrows Mastery Rating1.27%
This is the gear profile used in this simulation. Item enhancements are all maxed out for the simulation, however some may not be displayed properly below.
- Head Blazing Dreamstalkers Flamewaker Horns
- Neck Ouroboreal Necklet
- Shoulders Blazing Dreamstalkers Finest Hunt
- Back Mantle of Blazing Sacrifice
- Chest Blazing Dreamstalkers Scaled Hauberk
- Wrists Adaptive Dracothyst Armguards
- Hands Blazing Dreamstalkers Skinners
- Waist Realitywarping Waistband
- Legs Blazing Dreamstalkers Shellgreaves
- Feet Acidic Hailstone Treads
- Finger 1 Signet of the Last Elder
- Finger 2 Archdruids Tainted Seal
- Trinket 1 Mirror of Fractured Tomorrows
- Trinket 2 Bandolier of Twisted Blades
- Main Hand Travelers Timesplitter
- DPS147,354.19 DPS
- Sim Build52188
Scale factors were ran in this simulation, below is the resulting stat priority and stat weights.Scale factors were not calculated in this sim.