Fury Warrior Sims
SimulationCraft Results • WoW Dragonflight • Patch 10.2
Below ranks the abilities and buffs that were used in the simulation. This can be helpful to see which abilities make up the bulk of the total damage done, giving insight into what should be prioritized in your DPS rotation. The Time Spent tab, combined with "Max" mode, gives great insight into where your time should be optimally spent in a rotation.
Some common abilities might be missing, SimC does not always properly log the abilities used in the simulation.
The total damage each ability averaged during sims.
The average number of times each ability was cast during sims.
The average time buffs were active during the duration of the sims.
- Wild Strikes87.43%
- Roused Shadowflame82.36%
- Corrupting Rage80.28%
- Ashen Juggernaut65.94%
- Dancing Blades48.52%
- Reckless Abandon36.04%
- Furious Bloodthirst31.11%
- Wafting Devotion23.26%
- Annihilating Flame13.3%
- Elemental Potion of Ultimate Power12.68%
- Sudden Death12.33%
- Elysian Might7.8%
This is the gear profile used in this simulation. Item enhancements are all maxed out for the simulation, however some may not be displayed properly below.
- Head Molten Vanguards Domeplate
- Neck Raven Filigree Pendant
- Shoulders Molten Vanguards Shouldervents
- Back Vibrant Wildercloth Shawl
- Chest Molten Vanguards Plackart
- Wrists Primal Molten Vambraces
- Hands Molten Vanguards Crushers
- Waist Greatbelt of Disruption
- Legs Greaves of Parallel Lives
- Feet Fatty Hooves of Gory Comfort
- Finger 1 Signet of the Last Elder
- Finger 2 Archdruids Tainted Seal
- Trinket 1 Cataclysmic Signet Brand
- Trinket 2 Augury of the Primal Flame
- Main Hand Gorehowl Might of the Warchief
- Off Hand Gnarlroots Bonecrusher
- DPS151,816.28 DPS
- Sim Build52188
Scale factors were ran in this simulation, below is the resulting stat priority and stat weights.Scale factors were not calculated in this sim.