SimC Fire Mage Results • WoW Dragonflight • • Patch 10.0.2
Below ranks the abilities and buffs that were used in the simulation. This can be helpful to see which abilities make up the bulk of the total damage done, giving insight into what should be prioritized in your DPS rotation. The Time Spent tab, combined with "Max" mode, gives great insight into where your time should be optimally spent in a rotation.
Some common abilities might be missing, SimC does not always properly log the abilities used in the simulation.
The total damage each ability averaged during sims.
The average number of times each ability was cast during sims.
The average time buffs were active during the duration of the sims.
- Static Empowerment100%
- Draconic Augmentation100%
- Fated Fortune Cookie100%
- Windfury Totem100%
- Phial of Static Empowerment100%
- Fevered Incantation75.64%
- Sun Kings Blessing75.57%
- Feel the Burn60.5%
- Rune of Power44.8%
- Heating Up42.29%
- Elemental Lariat Empowered Air34.94%
- Sophic Devotion22.5%
- Sun Kings Blessing Ready21.4%
- Overflowing Energy20.31%
- Hot Streak19.64%
- Temporal Warp16.96%
- Elemental Potion of Ultimate Power12.66%
This is the gear profile used in this simulation. Item enhancements are all maxed out for the simulation, however some may not be displayed properly below.
- Head Crystal Scholars Cowl
- Neck Elemental Lariat
- Shoulders Amice of the Blue
- Back Potionstained Cloak
- Chest Crystal Scholars Tunic
- Wrists Chilled Silken Restraints
- Hands Crystal Scholars Pageturners
- Waist Magathas Spiritual Sash
- Legs Crystal Scholars Britches
- Feet Sandals of the Wild Sovereign
- Finger 1 Seal of Diurnas Chosen
- Finger 2 Seal of Filial Duty
- Trinket 1 Conjured Chillglobe
- Trinket 2 Furious Ragefeather
- Main Hand Stormlashs Last Resort
- Off Hand Scripture of Primal Devotion
- DPS54,774.87 DPS
- Sim Build47213
Scale factors were ran in this simulation, below is the resulting stat priority and stat weights.Scale factors were not calculated in this sim.