SimC Fire Mage Results • WoW Shadowlands • Season 4 • Patch 9.2.5
Below ranks the abilities and buffs that were used in the simulation. This can be helpful to see which abilities make up the bulk of the total damage done, giving insight into what should be prioritized in your DPS rotation. The Time Spent tab, combined with "Max" mode, gives great insight into where your time should be optimally spent in a rotation.
Some common abilities might be missing, SimC does not always properly log the abilities used in the simulation.
The total damage each ability averaged during sims.
The average number of times each ability was cast during sims.
The average time buffs were active during the duration of the sims.
- Sun Kings Blessing72.45%
- Infernal Cascade60.37%
- Fiery Rush50.63%
- Rune of Power41.74%
- Heating Up38.05%
- Siphoned Malice33.38%
- Singularity Supreme Counter31.26%
- Unbound Changeling27.77%
- The Mad Dukes Tea Primary25.25%
- The Mad Dukes Tea Versatility24.94%
- The Mad Dukes Tea Haste24.9%
- The Mad Dukes Tea Crit24.9%
- Sun Kings Blessing Ready24.76%
- Singularity Supreme24.64%
- Hot Streak19.19%
- Soothing Shade15.98%
- Potion of Spectral Intellect10.55%
- The First Sigil8.44%
Talents & Covenants
Note: The tiers without selections (Level 25, Level 40) do not impact DPS and should be selected based on preference.
This is the gear profile used in this simulation. Item enhancements are all maxed out for the simulation, however some may not be displayed properly below.
- Head Erudite Occultists Hood
- Neck Sin Stained Pendant
- Shoulders Erudite Occultists Mantle
- Back Shroud of the Sires Chosen
- Chest Erudite Occultists Robes
- Wrists Grimveiled Bracers
- Hands Erudite Occultists Handwraps
- Waist Erudite Occultists Cord
- Legs Grimveiled Pants
- Feet Stolen Nathrian Slippers
- Finger 1 Stitchfleshs Misplaced Signet
- Finger 2 Death Gods Signet
- Trinket 1 The First Sigil
- Trinket 2 Unbound Changeling
- Main Hand Antumbra Shadow of the Cosmos
- Off Hand Forbidden Truth
- DPS17,719.97 DPS
- Sim Build45114
Scale factors were ran in this simulation, below is the resulting stat priority and stat weights.Scale factors were not calculated in this sim.