Fire Mage Sims
SimulationCraft Results • WoW Dragonflight • Patch 10.1.7
Below ranks the abilities and buffs that were used in the simulation. This can be helpful to see which abilities make up the bulk of the total damage done, giving insight into what should be prioritized in your DPS rotation. The Time Spent tab, combined with "Max" mode, gives great insight into where your time should be optimally spent in a rotation.
Some common abilities might be missing, SimC does not always properly log the abilities used in the simulation.
The total damage each ability averaged during sims.
The average number of times each ability was cast during sims.
The average time buffs were active during the duration of the sims.
- Incanters Flow100%
- Feel the Burn94.97%
- The Voice Beckons88.04%
- Roused Shadowflame82.6%
- Fevered Incantation79.79%
- Unstable Flames79.04%
- Sun Kings Blessing76.67%
- Fiery Rush54.89%
- Flame Accelerant54.32%
- Flames Fury43.56%
- Heating Up40.34%
- Sophic Devotion23.28%
- Fury of the Sun King20.06%
- Hot Streak19.49%
- Temporal Warp19.14%
- Overflowing Energy14.39%
- Elemental Potion of Ultimate Power12.68%
- Firefall Ready6.2%
- Power Beyond Imagination Haste Rating5.8%
This is the gear profile used in this simulation. Item enhancements are all maxed out for the simulation, however some may not be displayed properly below.
- Head Vibrant Wildercloth Headcover
- Neck Ionized Choker
- Shoulders Underlight Conjurers Aurora
- Back Voice of the Silent Star
- Chest Underlight Conjurers Vestment
- Wrists Overengineered Sleeve Extenders
- Hands Underlight Conjurers Gloves
- Waist Vibrant Wildercloth Girdle
- Legs Underlight Conjurers Trousers
- Feet Treads of Fractured Realities
- Finger 1 Circle of Ascended Frost
- Finger 2 Signet of Titanic Insight
- Trinket 1 Vessel of Searing Shadow
- Trinket 2 Ominous Chromatic Essence
- Main Hand Erethos the Empty Promise
- DPS111,642.62 DPS
- Sim Build51421
Scale factors were ran in this simulation, below is the resulting stat priority and stat weights.Scale factors were not calculated in this sim.