Demonology Warlock Sims
SimulationCraft Results • WoW Dragonflight • Patch 10.2
Below ranks the abilities and buffs that were used in the simulation. This can be helpful to see which abilities make up the bulk of the total damage done, giving insight into what should be prioritized in your DPS rotation. The Time Spent tab, combined with "Max" mode, gives great insight into where your time should be optimally spent in a rotation.
Some common abilities might be missing, SimC does not always properly log the abilities used in the simulation.
The total damage each ability averaged during sims.
The average number of times each ability was cast during sims.
The average time buffs were active during the duration of the sims.
- Dread Calling100%
- Wild Imps97.59%
- Roused Shadowflame82.12%
- Corrupting Rage80.34%
- Demonic Core75.18%
- The Expendables74.33%
- Demonic Synergy58.47%
- Demonic Calling32.45%
- Shadows Bite32.21%
- Grimoire Felguard28.27%
- Inquisitors Gaze25.7%
- Wafting Devotion23.28%
- Power Siphon20.48%
- Nymues Vengeful Spindle18.04%
- Elemental Potion of Ultimate Power12.69%
This is the gear profile used in this simulation. Item enhancements are all maxed out for the simulation, however some may not be displayed properly below.
- Head Devout Ashdevils Grimhorns
- Neck Amulet of Eonars Chosen
- Shoulders Devout Ashdevils Hatespikes
- Back Vibrant Wildercloth Shawl
- Chest Devout Ashdevils Razorhide
- Wrists Anguished Restraints
- Hands Devout Ashdevils Claws
- Waist Urctoss Hibernal Dial
- Legs Leggings of the New Dawn
- Feet Vibrant Wildercloth Slippers
- Finger 1 Band of Burning Thorns
- Finger 2 Signet of the Last Elder
- Trinket 1 Nymues Unraveling Spindle
- Trinket 2 Belorrelos the Suncaller
- Main Hand Iridal the Earths Master
- DPS159,080.71 DPS
- Sim Build52188
Scale factors were ran in this simulation, below is the resulting stat priority and stat weights.Scale factors were not calculated in this sim.