SimC Demonology Warlock Results • WoW Shadowlands • Season 4 • Patch 9.2.5
Below ranks the abilities and buffs that were used in the simulation. This can be helpful to see which abilities make up the bulk of the total damage done, giving insight into what should be prioritized in your DPS rotation. The Time Spent tab, combined with "Max" mode, gives great insight into where your time should be optimally spent in a rotation.
Some common abilities might be missing, SimC does not always properly log the abilities used in the simulation.
The total damage each ability averaged during sims.
The average number of times each ability was cast during sims.
The average time buffs were active during the duration of the sims.
- Grimoire of Service100%
- Demonic Consumption100%
- Wild Imps97.69%
- Malicious Imps81.04%
- Demonic Core56.84%
- Demonic Calling52.66%
- Celestial Guidance44.27%
- Singularity Supreme Counter38.24%
- Grimoire Felguard30.59%
- Demonic Power25.8%
- Tyrants Soul23.57%
- Singularity Supreme22.04%
- Field of Blossoms20.46%
- Soul Infusion14.8%
- Decaying Soul Satchel Crit13.78%
- Decaying Soul Satchel Haste13.78%
- Soul Rot13.78%
- Potion of Spectral Intellect10.57%
Talents & Covenants
Note: The tiers without selections (Level 30, Level 40) do not impact DPS and should be selected based on preference.
This is the gear profile used in this simulation. Item enhancements are all maxed out for the simulation, however some may not be displayed properly below.
- Head Grimveiled Hood
- Neck Worldkiller Iris
- Shoulders Mantle of the Demon Star
- Back Shroud of the Sires Chosen
- Chest Robes of the Demon Star
- Wrists Cuffs of the Covert Commander
- Hands Grasps of the Demon Star
- Waist Sash of Exquisite Acquisitions
- Legs Leggings of the Demon Star
- Feet Stolen Nathrian Slippers
- Finger 1 Rygelons Heraldric Ring
- Finger 2 Shadowghast Ring
- Trinket 1 Soulletting Ruby
- Trinket 2 Infinitely Divisible Ooze
- Main Hand Antumbra Shadow of the Cosmos
- Off Hand Forbidden Truth
- DPS16,137.45 DPS
- CovenantNight Fae
- Sim Build45114
Scale factors were ran in this simulation, below is the resulting stat priority and stat weights.Scale factors were not calculated in this sim.