Arms WarriorvsFury Warrior
What’s the best spec for Warriors, Fury or Arms? Below breaks down their current DPS potential and compares the two.
This page analyzes multiple simulations for both Fury Warriors and Arms Warriors using profiles and settings intended to achieve their maximum DPS. Multiple sim environments are used to test how they perform in various conditions. Is one the AoE king? Does one scale better with gear upgrades? Is one more bursty, and more reliant on big cooldowns? Below analyzes the data to find the strengths of each.
Simulation results were created with SimulationCraft
Using game data from Patch 10.2 • WoW Dragonflight •
- Arms Warrior
- Best AoE DPS (in perfect settings)Arms Warrior achieved 26.74% more AoE DPS than Fury Warrior when there was no movement or lag.
- Simplest GameplayArms Warrior has fewer damaging abilities which could indicate a simpler rotation.
- DPS less dependant on big cooldownsArms Warrior’s DPS is less bursty, meaning it had more consistent damage. With 28.42% less difference in lowest and peak DPS during a fight when compared to Fury Warriors.
- Fury Warrior
- Best boss DPS (in perfect settings)Fury Warrior achieved 1.46% more maximum boss DPS than Arms Warrior when there was no movement or lag.
- Best boss DPS (in realistic settings)Fury Warrior achieved 3.01% more maximum boss DPS than Arms Warrior when dealing with occasional movement, lag and crowd-control.
- Least affected by movement (single-target)Fury Warrior’s single-target DPS was -36.81% less affected by increased movement compared to Arms Warriors.
- Best gear scalingFury Warrior scaled better with increased item-levels, single-target DPS benefited 1.85% more from 446 ilvl to 488 compared to Arms Warriors.
While the above highlights the DPS advantages between Arms and Fury Warriors, the DPS potential should not be the only factor in your decision. Ultimately, you should also consider the playstyle that you enjoy most while crushing it in Mythics+ and Raids!
More Spec Comparisons