Fury Warrior PvE DPS Rotation - 7.0.3
Below is our guide for prioritizing your Fury Warrior abilities optimally. This should help give you a basic understanding of what to do and what's most important to focus on. Keep in mind that simply following this (or any other) rotation guide will not guarantee you to be amazing at DPS. How aggressively you execute the rotation, how fast and intelligently you react in encounters, your FPS, latency, etc. play a large part in the end-result of your performance. We encourage you to really focus on those things and perfect this rotation if you're very performance-focused.
Single Target Rotation
DPS Priority: Execute this priority for optimal DPS.
- Rampage if not under the effects of Enrage or at 100 Rage.
- Bloodthirst on cooldown when not under the effects of Enrage.
- Whirlwind with Wrecking Ball procs (if selected).
- Raging Blow on cooldown if:
- Fury Execute as a Rage dump when available and you are under the effects of Enrage.
- Furious Slash as a filler ability to buff Bloodthirst.
- See single target priority.
- Fury Whirlwind as your filler ability and Rage dump to buff your next Bloodthirst or Rampage via Meat Cleaver.
The Fury Warrior AoE DPS priority is similar to the single target priority with the changes noted above.
These are effective cooldowns to try and incorporate in each encounter.