Arms Warrior PvE DPS Rotation - 8.1
Below is our guide for prioritizing your Arms Warrior abilities optimally. This should help give you a basic understanding of what to do and what's most important to focus on. Keep in mind that simply following this (or any other) rotation guide will not guarantee you to be amazing at DPS. How aggressively you execute the rotation, how fast and intelligently you react in encounters, your FPS, latency, etc. play a large part in the end-result of your performance. We encourage you to really focus on those things and perfect this rotation if you're very performance-focused.
Single Target Rotation
DPS Priority: Execute this priority for optimal DPS.
- Colossus Smash or Warbreaker as often as possible.
- Arms Execute with Sudden Death procs (if selected).
- Rend maintained at all times (if selected).
- Skullsplitter when available (if selected).
- Arms Execute when available and with >= 40 Rage.
- Mortal Strike to maintain Deep Wounds.
- Overpower to buff Mortal Strike.
- Dump excess Rage using one of the following abilities.
- See single target priority.
- Sweeping Strikes whenever available.
- Cleave on cooldown (if selected).
- Arms Whirlwind to dump Rage.
These are effective cooldowns to try and incorporate in each encounter.