Arms Warrior PvE DPS Rotation - 7.2.5
Below is our guide for prioritizing your Arms Warrior abilities optimally. This should help give you a basic understanding of what to do and what's most important to focus on. Keep in mind that simply following this (or any other) rotation guide will not guarantee you to be amazing at DPS. How aggressively you execute the rotation, how fast and intelligently you react in encounters, your FPS, latency, etc. play a large part in the end-result of your performance. We encourage you to really focus on those things and perfect this rotation if you're very performance-focused.
Single Target Rotation
DPS Priority: Execute this priority for optimal DPS.
- Colossus Smash as often as possible.
- Warbreaker when Colossus Smash is not present.
- Overpower when available (if selected).
- Arms Execute when available and with >= 40 Rage.
- Mortal Strike when available.
- Dump excess Rage using one of the following abilities.
- See single target priority.
- Cleave to buff Arms Whirlwind.
- Arms Whirlwind when fully buffed by Cleave.
The AoE rotation is similar to the single target rotation with the notable additions of Cleave and Arms Whirlwind. Continue to execute the single target rotation, but use Cleave on cooldown to buff Arms Whirlwind. Use Arms Whirlwind when fully buffed as your highest priority Rage dump.
These are effective cooldowns to try and incorporate in each encounter.