Destruction Warlock PvE DPS Rotation - 7.2
Below is our guide for prioritizing your Destruction Warlock abilities optimally. This should help give you a basic understanding of what to do and what's most important to focus on. Keep in mind that simply following this (or any other) rotation guide will not guarantee you to be amazing at DPS. How aggressively you execute the rotation, how fast and intelligently you react in encounters, your FPS, latency, etc. play a large part in the end-result of your performance. We encourage you to really focus on those things and perfect this rotation if you're very performance-focused.
Single Target Rotation
DPS Priority: Execute this priority for optimal DPS.
- Immolate maintained at all times.
- Chaos Bolt with 5 Soul Shards.
- Conflagrate to buff a fresh Immolate via Roaring Blaze (if selected).
- Conflagrate to proc Backdraft (if selected).
- Shadowburn if target will die in 5 seconds (if selected).
- Conflagrate to generate Soul Shards.
- Chaos Bolt to maintain Eradication (if selected).
- Dimensional Rift with 3 charges.
- Incinerate as a filler spell.
Your default demon choice for Destruction DPS is Summon Imp.
These are effective cooldowns to try and incorporate in each encounter.