Demonology Warlock PvE DPS Rotation - 7.0.3
Below is our guide for prioritize your Demonology Warlock abilities optimally in encounters. This should help give you a basic understanding of what to do and what's most important to focus on. Keep in mind that simply following this (or any other) rotation guide will not guarantee you to be amazing at DPS. How aggressively you execute the rotation, how fast and intelligently you react in encounters, your FPS, latency, etc. play a large part in the end-result of your performance. We encourage you to really focus on those things and perfect this rotation if you're very performance-focused.
Single Target Rotation
DPS Priority: Execute this priority for optimal DPS.
- Doom maintain at all times.
- Summon Darkglare on cooldown (if selected).
- Call Dreadstalkers on cooldown.
- Demonic Empowerment maintained at all times.
- Hand Of Guldan with 4+ Soul Shards.
- Use Demonic Empowerment to empower 4+ Wild Imps.
- Command Demon with Felstorm on cooldown.
- Shadow Bolt or Demonbolt (if selected) as a filler spell and to build Soul Shards.
Your default demon choice for Demonology DPS is Summon Felguard.
Remember to use Demonic Empowerment immediately after summoning any of your demons including Summon Darkglare (if selected), Call Dreadstalkers, Summon Felguard, Wild Imps from Hand Of Guldan, Summon Infernal, and Summon Doomguard.
- See single target priority.
- Swap Shadow Bolt or Demonbolt (if selected) with Demonwrath to build Soul Shards.
The AoE rotation is similar to the single target rotation, with the notable change of using Demonwrath to build Soul Shards instead of Shadow Bolt or Demonbolt (if selected). Otherwise, continue to the single target rotation as directed.
These are effective cooldowns to try and incorporate in each encounter.